THE BLUE RIBAND ROOM (located on first floor of the Queen's Stand)
The Blue Riband Room is a wonderful place to spend the day. With balconies overlooking the Winner's Enclosure, finishing line and parade ring, you will have the opportunity to view your favourite runners both pre- and post-race, without leaving the comfort of the Queen's Stand.
The Queen's Stand is a hub of activity during The Derby Festival, and you will be rubbing shoulders with the great and good of the racing world! On Derby Day gentlemen must wear grey or black morning dress: ladies formal day dress or trouser suit with a hat.
Your Blue Riband Package will include:
- Admission to the Queen's Stand and Blue Riband Room
- Coffee with pastries on arrival
- Pimms and Champagne reception with canapés
- Five course gourmet lunch with selected fine wines
- Liqueurs served with ground coffee
- Full English afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including champagne
- Stunning floral decoration on your table
THE DOWNS VIEW SUITE (located on the second floor of the duchess stand)
The Downs View Suite has stunning views of the whole course with its unique curved glass wall and balcony. Situated on the inside of the course within the last furlong you have a great view of the climax of the races.
Private tables are available for a minimum of ten guests or smaller groups can be accommodated on shared tables.
Your Downs View Package will include:
THE TATTENHAM STRAIGHT MARQUEE (LOCATED ON TATTENHAM CORNER)
- Morning tea and coffee on arrival
- Champagne & Pimms reception with canapés
- Four course meal with fine wines and liqueurs followed by coffee & mints
- Complimentary bar until half an hour after the last race (excluding champagne)
- Full traditional English afternoon tea
- Floral decoration on your table
- Tote betting service
- Racing TV
- VIP hostess service throughout the day
This stunning marquee is positioned right on the bend of the famous Tattenham Corner - a pivotal point on the course and where the race is often won or lost. Enjoy superb hospitality and experience the action at close quarters, as the horses thunder down The Hill and into the finishing straight.
Your guests will enjoy a complimentary bar, numerous TV screens and a big screen opposite the marquee to keep them up to date with action from around the course, and dedicated Tote betting service.
Private tables are available for a minimum of ten guests or smaller groups can be accommodated on shared tables
Your Tattenham Straight Marquee Package will include:
- Pimms reception on arrival
- Three course lunch with selected wines
- Complimentary bar (excluding champagne)
- Light afternoon tea
- Floral decorations
- Guest tipster
- TV screens
- Dedicated tote betting service
- Private balcony overlooking the closing stages of the race
the derby suite (LOCATED ON THE third FLOOR OF THE Queen's STAND)
Located on the third floor of the Queen’s Stand, the Derby Suite is located above the Royal Box and is the place to be. With a private club feel, it also has a large balcony overlooking the finish line & the parade ring.
Your derby Suite hospitality will include;
- Queen’s Stand Entry Badge
- Car Parking (1 label per 4 guests)
- Racecards & Racing Papers
- Morning Tea & Coffee with Pastries
- Pimm’s and Champagne Reception with anapés
- 5 Course Meal with choice of Main Course Selected Fine Wines
- Liqueurs served with Freshly Ground Coffee
- Complimentary Bar throughout the day including hampagne & upgraded wines
- Traditional Full Afternoon Tea served with Strawberries & Cream
- Floral Decoration