UK Hospitality Events - Terms and Conditions of Booking
In these conditions, 'the company' means The Cavendish Consultancy Limited and 'the client' means the personal company to whom this invoice is addressed.
- This invoice confirms to the client that the company has commenced arrangements and incurred costs on behalf of the client.
- In the event of cancellation of the booking by the client, the client shall notify the company in writing and pay cancellation fees as follows;
a) From 8 weeks prior to the function: 20% - minimum £50
b) 4-8 weeks prior to the function: 60%
c) upto 4 weeks prior to the function: 100%
In the event of a cancellation any time prior to the function , the client will be liable for any financial commitments entered into by the company on behalf of the client.
International Travel Services and Bespoke Events - Terms and Conditions of Booking
- All accounts are payable by the date detailed on the invoice. The company reserves the right to withhold the services unless payment is received.
- In the event of cancellation or postponement of an event or function through no fault of the company, refunds cannot be guaranteed. The company will endeavour to minimise the costs on behalf of the client. Should the client require insurance cover against cancellation or postponement of the event, cover can be arranged by the company upon formal request by the client and at a cost to the client.
- No liability is accepted by the company for any acts or omissions on the part of any of its suppliers, subcontractors or agents except to the extent where the company has direct control over an employee of such supplier, subcontractor or agent, and whose own terms and conditions of trading shall be deemed to be accepted by the client unless the client notifies the company in writing of any special arrangements required with regard thereto.
- The client shall indemnify the company for any damages or claims brought against the company as a result of action(s) of the client or any member of its party.
- The company reserves the right to charge interest at Nat West Bank Base Rate +4% on overdue accounts.
- The company accepts Access, Visa, and American Express credit cards but reserves the right to charge a service charge of 3%.
Please note that in addition to the general terms and conditions above, due to the individually tailored nature of international travel services and bespoke event creation, the payment and cancellation terms and conditions may vary from event to event. Please request confirmation of these terms and conditions from your Account Manager prior to confirming your booking.