Down at the Southern tip of Africa, this unique city has much to offer.
Cape Town was voted the world’s best incentive destination by readers of Conference & Incentive Travel magazine in 2009.
Cape Town is a great destination for incentive travel. The city itself is vibrant and diverse and it serves as a good base to explore the Cape Winelands or the Garden Route. Incentive groups looking for adventure and team building can make the most of the many outdoor activities available such as bush adventures, quad biking, abseiling, whale watching and shark cage diving, while those looking for luxury and pampering can relax at one of the city’s many five star establishments or soak up the sun on some of the best beaches.
- Abseil off the worlds’ highest natural commercial abseil on Table Mountain. Dare to step from an amazing 1000 meters into a 112 meter abseil!
- Round the Cape of Storms in a powerboat!
- White Shark diving - viewing the sharks from a cage in the water puts you right in their territory!
- (season is Apr-September) The only place in the World where their hunting may be seen – truly a spectacle to behold!
- Helicopter flip to see the beauty of the Cape from a birds eye view!
- Cruise in style aboard luxury 56 foot yacht Spirit of the Cape with alfresco canapés & drinks – yours for a private cruise!
- Peninsula walk with baboons
- Dinner transfer in Mini Cooper convertibles
- Exclusive safari wine drive
- Exceptional dining & vibrant nightlife
NB. Price is dependent on date of travel, availability and number of people participating. This price is simply indicative.