VIP Dining Package
Marianne North Gallery
The beautifully restored Grade II listed building located by Pavilion Gate, allows visitors to see the Gallery in all its glory.
The Gallery first opened in 1882 and is the only permanent solo exhibition by a female artist in Britain.
Sit-down for a pre-show first class dinner, in this Victorian treasure house before proceeding to the private uncovered hospitality viewing area with views of the stage to party the night away.
Private tables of 10 guests, with smaller numbers on shared tables.
Provisional Hospitality Schedule
5.45 pm Early access to Kew Gardens via Pavilion Gate, a short stroll to the Marianne North Gallery, Champagne and canapé reception
6.30 pm Dinner served
7.30 pm Support act
8.30 pm Main act
10.00 pm Concert finishes. Firework display
10.10 pm Return to Marianne North Gallery for farewell drinks
10.30 pm Bar closes
10.45 pm Depart
VIP Hospitality Includes
- Admission to Kew the Music
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Pre-show first class dinner
- Complimentary bar throughout the evening, excluding champagne, red wine and port
- Access to private hospitality viewing area (uncovered) with views of the stage, approximately minutes walk from the Marianne Gallery
- Complimentary bar for hospitality guests located in the viewing area to include red and white wines, beers and soft drinks
- Guest wallet to include the evening’s itinerary and information
- Hostesses in attendance to ensure the smooth running of the evening