- A proven track record of delivering memorable event experiences
- Unrivalled experience and market knowledge
- A 'benchmark’ of quality of service
- Delivery on time, on budget and exceeding expectations
- A 'total care’ service, pre-post and during your event
- Genuine passion to deliver successful events
- Financial Security
As a founder member of the Corporate Event Association (formerly the Corporate Hospitality Association and now part of Eventia), the UK’s primary industry body for corporate hospitality – and having provided two past chairmen, the company has continued to be at the forefront of the industry development – continually striving for higher standards and levels of service.
The company has a blue chip client base of regular hospitality buyers, from a myriad of industry sectors. By operating an account management principle the company has developed long standing relationships with a number of key clients including a number of major sporting organisations such as the IRB and the ICC.
Cavendish offers these clients access to a comprehensive range of events from sporting through to cultural, internationally as well as nationally - in some cases as a nominated official provider, or alternatively through pre-purchasing a significant allocation of hospitality packages.
recent appointments include//
Major Event Experience//
- The ICC World Twenty20 in the Caribbean May 2010
- Tutankhamun the Golden King and the Great Pharaohs - Official Hospitality Provider 2009 - Atlanta, USA
- Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of The Pharaohs - Official Hospitality and Special Events Provider 2007-2008 - 10,000 guests
- European Athletics - Official Hospitality Provider 2005 -2008. 8,000 + guests
- Rugby World Cup 2007 – Official Corporate Hospitality Agent. 7,500 guests
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 – Official Hospitality Provider , 22,000 guests
- The 2006 Ryder Cup – Approved Sales Agent
- The 2006 FIFA World Cup – Approved Sales Agent
- Clipper Round The World Yacht Race 2005 – 2006 – exclusive official hospitality provider
- Cirque du Soleil, Saltimbanco 2005 – Official Hospitality Agent, (Manchester and Birmingham)
- The Rugby World Cup 1999 & 2003, - official hospitality agent
- Heineken European Cup 2000-2002, official hospitality agent
- Rugby League World Cup 2000 – management of hospitality programme
- The Millennium Dome - official hospitality partner
Cavendish was a partner in the organisation that sold and operated the official corporate hospitality programme for the 1999 and 2003 Rugby World Cups. In 1999 as part of a consortium of agencies, Cavendish provided the Chairman of the Central Operations Executive, which had specific responsibility for the fulfilment of all hospitality provided including 6000 covers at the Final itself.
In 2003, Cavendish was responsible for the central co-ordination of the official hospitality programme. with Chris Bruton acting as Chief Executive, based in Sydney, overseeing in excess of 53,000 hospitality packages across 11 stadia.
Hospitality in Partnership//
Following the success of the company’s involvement in the 1999 and 2003 Rugby World Cup, Hospitality in Partnership was created as a vehicle to offer rights holders, event organisers and governing bodies, the benefit of their expertise in maximising the standards of delivery and financial returns from the provision of hospitality to both sponsors and non-sponsor corporate clients.
The company was appointed by Clipper Ventures, the owners of The Clipper Round The World Yacht Race 2005-2006, as their official hospitality provider. This is a worldwide appointment offering shore based and ‘on board’ hospitality opportunities at stopovers around the world.
The Cavendish Group is a trading name of Cavendish Consultancy Limited, registered offices at 161-169 Uxbridge Road, London W13 9AU. Registered number; 1916730
Images used on the site courtesy of Getty Images